Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Integrating a Blog

One of my friends and former co-workers suggested that I integrate a blog into my site. I've been thinking about that for some time, and at his prompting, decided to move ahead with the required changes.


Initially, I thought about integrating Blogger into my site, but at first this didn't seem feasible while maintaining a consistent look-and-feel. I tried to use WordPress but for some reason couldn't get an installation to work with my ISP. At that point, somewhat frustrated, I decided to look at Blogger again. After working through some on-line references, I was able to create a new blog and modify the template so that it would integrate with my site.


In the coming weeks, I expect the changes to ripple through Michael's Pen. For one thing, I've written a novel and would like to start talking about it. For another, I intend to make some of my other, shorter work available for others to read and enjoy. This will take some time, and I hope you'll check back often.


Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home